Mon Dieu, Love, by Jane V. Blunschi
TRP is excited to announce that our final judge Renee Gladman has selected Mon Dieu, Love by Jane V. Blunschi as the winner of the 2022 Clay Reynolds Novella Prize.
Jane V. Blunschi holds an MFA in Fiction Writing from the University of Arkansas. She was a 2014 Lambda Literary Emerging Voices fellow, and her collection of stories, Understand Me, Sugar, was published in 2017 by Yellow Flag Press. Jane’s Pushcart Prize-nominated work has appeared in Paper Darts, SmokeLong Quarterly, and Foglifter, among others. Originally from Louisiana, Jane lives in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Mon Dieu, Love will be available Spring 2023.
Liddle Deaths, by Morgan Christie
The judge also recognized Liddle Deaths by Morgan Christie as this year’s runner-up.
This year’s honorable mentions were:
- Laurie Blauner – The Bodies of Others
- Ruyan Meng – Scent of the City
This year’s finalists were:
- Carolyn Ferrell – Seven Wonders of the World
- Jennifer Popa – The Legend of the Childgod
- Diane Wald – The Bayrose Files
- Andy Anderegg – PLUM
- Megan Merchant – Paper Boat
- Matthew Jakubowski – In the Shadow of the Jesus Lizard
- Dennis James Sweeney – The Rolodex Happenings
Congratulations to our winner, runner-up, honorable mentions, finalists, and all who participated in this year’s contest!