The McNeese Review opens for submissions of poetry, fiction, and nonfiction until 8/31.
6/15 – 6/19
- Getting Published: Stories, Essays, Articles and Books, Wednesday, June 15, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- How to Make the Most of Feedback w/ André Hoilette, Rayhané Sanders (Massie & McQuillan), Denise Vega (moderator) & Jenny Shank, Friday, June 17, 12-1 p.m., also on Zoom
- Laughing for Change: Funny Stories with Serious Purpose, Saturday, June 18, 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Personal Essays with a Twist, Saturday, June 18, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Navigating the Lows of Your Writing Career: Panel Discussion, Sunday, June 19, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m
Janice Lee, author of Imagine a Death and Laraine Herring will lead “Speaking with Ghosts: A hybrid conversation/workshop,” hosted by Corporeal Writing, online at 12pm Pacific.